Otter Products is currently searching for a Product Line Manager to help manage ourproduct lines from conception to end of life!In this role, you will work withSales,Marketing,Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain and Customer Service to review current product health as well as strategize for new products. If you enjoy being the subject matter expert onproduct lines, trainingothers on product features, and presenting new products to Customers, then read on!
- Manage the development and launch of new products and/or series within a business segment to include P&L accountability.
- May lead the management of a small business segment (<$50M annual revenue).
- Maintain a solid understanding of the macro market, emerging trends, competitive landscape, channel requirements and consumer insights.
- Analyze the market and lead the development of future customer offerings to meet and exceed segment goals.
- Lead development of market requirements, value proposition, positioning and pricing strategy for new products and series.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and evolution.
- Own the creation of market requirements documents) MRDs as a vehicle to communicate requirements to cross functional teams like engineering, marketing, sales and ensure they reflect winning product strategies.
- Guide product development to meet strategic objectives and profitability goals.
- Ensure voice of the customer feedback (end user and key channel partners) is integrated in to business and portfolio strategies and product development plans.
- Present product recommendations and strategies to executive leadership.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. Degree in marketing, business or related field preferred. MBA or advanced degreepreferred.
- Minimum six years of product management or marketing experience with a proven track record of conceiving, developing and driving innovative products is required.
- Experience in consumer goods or electronics is preferred. Previous experience managing P&L preferred.