Growing Manufacturing firm in Niagara Falls, NY has a need for a Senior Process Engineer. This is a full time position with a full benefits package. If interested please email your resume to us.
General Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Technical development and analysis of chemical process operations and alternatives to fulfill strategic initiatives.
- Economic analysis of alternative chemistries and process operations.
- Technical support of daily operations and developments.
- Process and project engineering activities.
- Budgeting and control of capital project expenditures.
- Maintaining engineering department records and control of technical information/files regarding process development and applications.
- Maintain familiarity with plant operations to provide management support and oversight on an as needed basis
- Maintain familiarity and promote compliance of corporate policies.
- Supervisory administration and direction of assigned personnel including contractors.
- Technical support and guidance of junior engineers.
- Professional development of personal skills.
- Reports to Engineering Manager
- Completion of Tasks in an Accurate and Timely Manner
- Support of Strategic Objectives
- Knowledge of and Ability to Apply Technical Skills
- Performance Results of Completed Projects
- Schedule and Budget Performance
- Annual Quality Objectives
- Annual Performance Review
- Education: B.S. in Chemical Engineering, or equivalent
- Required Knowledge: Process development methodologies, PFD and P&ID development, basics of control philosophies
- Experience Needed: 7 years experience in process engineering assignments in organic chemical synthesis
- Skills and Abilities: Problem formulation, experimental design, Estimation, develop solution alternatives.