The Principal Financial Analyst- FP&A is responsible for providing financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting for the office of the Chief Operating Officer. Reporting to the Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis, this position prepares and reviews a variety of complex financial data and reports. The role monitors trends in order to formulate strategies and provide insight to key executive stakeholders. This role may be based in our Arlington, VA or Oakland, CA office.
What We'll Expect:
- Develop and maintain revenue and cost models for areas of responsibility
- Provides accurate and appropriate materials to meet the monthly close timeline
- Researches and prepares variance analysis and explanations
- Collaborates with finance team and business leaders to gather, summarize and analyze data
- Prepares monthly consolidation, review and reconciliation of financials
- Measures and reports Company’s operations in a concise and informative manner
- Prepares compelling presentations for Senior Management to help drive decision making and financial performance
- Documents key financial processes, identifies and implements process improvements
- Prepares ad hoc financial and business analyses
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics and 5+ years in corporate finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Ability to manage and deliver workload on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Experience and knowledge in several functions within Finance (Budgeting, Consolidation, Performance Reporting and Financial analysis)
- Expert level Excel skills
- Prior experience using Netsuite, Salesforce, Adaptive Planning, Hyperion or TM1 preferred
- Prior experience in a software or high-growth company preferred
What You Can Expect From Snagajob:
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, 20 days of PTO to start and 2 days of paid community service time, eligibility for performance-based bonuses, and casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. Snagajob is an equal opportunity employer.
With more than 80 million registered hourly workers and 300,000 employer locations, Snagajob is America’s #1 hourly marketplace. We focus on creating instant and quality connections so workers can get jobs and employers can hire workers—in minutes. Since 2000, our mission has been to put people in right fit-positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. We do this through the Snagajob marketplace and PeopleMatter, our end-to-end platform of talent and workforce management solutions. Our mobile sourcing, hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management tools drive results for single-location operators to Fortune 500 businesses with thousands of locations, across the restaurant, retail, hospitality and healthcare industries.