Commercial experience in the Steel Industry required!!!!
We are an established steel fabricator based in the US. We are currently looking for and experienced account executive to represent our products/services in the Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee territories.
We are seeking an individual with a solid work ethic, impeccable integrity, high business intelligence and a dynamic personality.
Candidates with a well-rounded background in technical sales, fabrication and new business development with the confidence to close deals should apply.
The candidate must have a proven success record selling face to face in both OEM and small business environments. This sales professional must work well in a team setting coordinating internal efforts.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Working knowledge of basic Lean/6Sigma concepts preferred.
- Carbon steel fabrication experiencerequired. Exposure to stainless steel and aluminum fabrication a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of basic Metallurgy.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in outside sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and remote access software.
- Ability to travel within and beyond assigned territory.
- Ability to travel to Memphis area for monthly conferences and / or as needed.
- Goal-oriented sales professional who will develop a plan and then work the plan.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate knowledge of customers, as well as products and services.
- Results-driven achiever with strong organizational skills and the self-motivation to increase market share.
- Solid communicator with exceptional ability to deliver accurate information, informative sales presentations.
- Customer-focused closer with unsurpassed interpersonal and teamwork skills, along with ability to address customer needs.
- Ability to help mentor and develop Inside Sales team members.