Outside Sales / Account Executive
5 - 7 years experience • Metals & Mining
Commercial experience in the Steel Industry required!!!!
We are an established steel fabricator based in the US. We are currently looking for and experienced account executive to represent our products/services in the Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee territories.
We are seeking an individual with a solid work ethic, impeccable integrity, high business intelligence and a dynamic personality.
Candidates with a well-rounded background in technical sales, fabrication and new business development with the confidence to close deals should apply.
The candidate must have a proven success record selling face to face in both OEM and small business environments. This sales professional must work well in a team setting coordinating internal efforts.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Working knowledge of basic Lean/6Sigma concepts preferred.
- Carbon steel fabrication experiencerequired. Exposure to stainless steel and aluminum fabrication a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of basic Metallurgy.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in outside sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and remote access software.
- Ability to travel within and beyond assigned territory.
- Ability to travel to Memphis area for monthly conferences and / or as needed.
- Goal-oriented sales professional who will develop a plan and then work the plan.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate knowledge of customers, as well as products and services.
- Results-driven achiever with strong organizational skills and the self-motivation to increase market share.
- Solid communicator with exceptional ability to deliver accurate information, informative sales presentations.
- Customer-focused closer with unsurpassed interpersonal and teamwork skills, along with ability to address customer needs.
- Ability to help mentor and develop Inside Sales team members.