XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk. We'd like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the operation. Supervision of warehouse associates including motivation, coaching, training, and discipline. Manage equipment and coordinate all maintenance needs. Effectively communicate with other managers and lead staff meetings. Monitor and ensure all records/reports are completed timely. Manage inventory control processes. Enforce company policies/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience in comprehensive supply chain management
- Strong problem-solving techniques and statistical analysis skills
- Experience in a leadership role with oversight of multiple supervisors/superintendents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, warehouse management systems, and database systems
- Able to work a flexible work schedule as needed including planned and unplanned overtime which may include weekends
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment preferred
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Requisition Id: 29847