The Operations Manager is responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate the facility’s production operations and provides a leadership role in thelong-term strategic planning for the facility.
• Oversee management of all production staff and operations.
• Assist Sales staff with client maintenance.
• Provide technical expertise to sales, project management, and clients.
• Analyze and oversee the development and testing of effective production workflows.
• Oversee and participate in staffing related activities for all production departments.
• Oversees facilities equipment budget.
• Perform job costing research and corrections concerning billing of all production departments.
• Provide overall direction for the facility’s quality program.
• Manage vendor relations for production areas.
• Oversee job planning meetings with Project Managers and production personnel.
• Oversee monthly department meetings.
• Conduct performance reviews for direct reports and oversee performance reviews for production personnel.
• Participate in company EH&S program.
• Thorough understanding of facility processes and procedures.
• Ability to manage a large group of people working varied shifts across multiple departments.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and has the ability toset priorities based on customer needs and organizational priorities and preferences.
• Exhibit strong leadership skills.
• Capable of presenting a broad range of company information/products to internal and external audiences.
• Detail-oriented and have ability to delegate as needed.
•Able to build positive business relationships and work in a collaborative environment with all levels of the organization.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the graphic arts industry.
• 10+ years experience in prepress management.
• Minimum of 5 years flexo prepress experience.
• Prepress job planning experience.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in Digital prepress working withprepress industry based software and technology.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employeesor applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access tothe compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants toindividuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless thedisclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by theemployer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)