Medical Device Sales Representative, Dental Hygiene
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions CompanyTM, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Dentsply Sirona's field sales representatives develop strong relationships with customers, labs and distributor partners to understand their business, introduce them to Dentsply Sirona's premier products and support their ongoing needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving territory quota, new product budget and increasing sales within our top accounts.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers and laboratories directly or in collaboration with dealers to sell the division’s products and/or services
- Develops and implements a sales business plan for the territory in collaboration with marketing and other partners
- Coordinates and conducts meetings and product training sessions with a variety of audiences to build product demand
- Processes customer orders and provides account service to assigned and prospective customers
- Inputs all call and sales activity into Seibel and utilizes that information to target high opportunities daily
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years of business to business selling
- Experience in/or appreciation of dental industry preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Capable of working independently
- Frequent travel is required and will vary depending upon the specific territory
Requisition ID 47929