We are looking for Manufacturing Technician for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Technicians will be performing circuit card and box level testing on RF/Digital assemblies.
- Troubleshooting analog/digital from the system level down to component level.
- Responsible for performing functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Ability to interpret electrical drawings and schematics
- Solid ability in electronic component identification
- Highly proficient in the operation of test equipment including Oscilloscope, Signal Generators, Counter/Timers, Logic Analyzers and DMMs
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient with the troubleshooting of analog and digital from the system level down to the component level
- RF knowledge a plus
- Great to have – not must have - Experience with National Instruments software LabVIEW/Teststnd
- High School Diploma/ Degree preferred