We are looking for Manufacturing Technician for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for performing functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
Education & Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED