DatabaseMarketing Firm in Germantown, MD seeks an experienced IT recruiter.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional oral/written communication, interpersonal and follow-through skills, and attention to detail
- Highly effective social media and internet search engine techniques to source passive candidates
- Knowledge of the IT industry
- Perform full-cycle recruitment: identify and screen applicants, coordinate interviews between technical staff and customers, extend offers, and employee on-boarding
- Establish and maintain relationships with college career centers and participate in job fairs
- Must be deadline driven with ability to produce quality candidates with a short turnaround
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, web-based search engines, and electronic recruiting tools
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment
Education and Experience:
- BachelorDegree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in IT recruiting to include sourcing for SQL Developers
About Datalab USA:
- DataLab USA provides unrivaled data based support to marketing-oriented organizations. We combine state-of-the-art technology with practical, hands-on experience to offer a full range of services including data analysis, predictive modeling, data processing, and database management services. We offer a competitive, comprehensive compensation package, challenging work, and excellent career growth potential.