The key focus of the IT Developer role is to design, modify, develop, write, and implement software programming applications and maintain documentation of process flow.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to:
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software application
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Experience in a manufacturing setting
- RFID and Scanner experience as used on a Manufacturing floor
- Knowledge of ERP Systems and Reporting
- All other duties as may be assigned at management's discretion
Qualifications, Characteristics & Attributes:
- Creation and Development of Manufacturing Support Systems
- Effectively collaborate and work closely with the overall MBCI IT organization and functional customers to bring optimum solutions and delivery to our internal customers.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Strong Team orientation.
- Ability to drive successful execution of plans.
- Bias for action in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong change management and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
4-yeardegree desirable, but not required. Related IT Certifications a plus.
About MasterBrand Cabinets:
At MasterBrand, we don’t just make cabinets. Our team helps customers fulfill their dreams of a comfortable inviting home that brings families and friends together. We have a long history of success at MasterBrand Cabinets with a family of prominent brands and a culture build around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute through ideas and hard work. Join our family where we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.