We are looking for IT Business Analyst for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for development of business requirements, and for the development and delivery of business process and IT application training materials.
- This individual will be knowledgeable in all aspects of business analysis and have a basic understanding of project management and the system development life cycle.
- This individual must have proven contributor level experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- The Business Analyst will work closely with IT Manager in assisting with solution documentation and project management tools to meet State IT requirements.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow and business processes
- Document the program and project deliverables as assigned
- Coordinate with clients to re-engineer business processes
- Design SharePoint and web based content management deliverables as required to support the re-engineered business processes
- Develop and deliver training materials for changed business processes and IT applications
- Provide knowledge transfer to DOT trainers who will be responsible for long term training delivery
- Provide limited support for new processes during implementation
- Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
- Provide coordination and leadership for other project team members as needed
- Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet needs
- Provide quality control for program and project deliverables
- Provide operational support for clients and the IT applications that support their business processes