Nike Flight has as its core value a commitment to increase shareholder value by protecting the human potential, creativity, innovation and resources of Nike Inc. We accomplish this with a relentless pursuit of excellence and dedication to the growth of the Nike brand.
As a Nike pilot, you will work with your team to ensure we stay true to our values and company Maxims by complying with all applicable Federal, State, Local and Foreign regulations. You will followthe policies and procedures outlined in the Nike Flight Operations Manual and aircraft operations manuals. You will have the additional responsibilities:
- Act as a flight crew member when assigned.
- Study weather conditions at destination, enroute, alternate airports and departure points.
- Review and calculate aircraft weight and balance, fuel requirements and performance.
- Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircrafts operation.
- Make decisions necessary to start, delay, or cancel flights and deviate the flight from the planned route or destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Ensure the aircraft is prepared and legal for flight and that all required documents, licenses, certificates and records are onboard.
- Ensure preflight and post flight inspections are performed for all legs.
- Complete all required training satisfactorily and on time, including assigned eLearning courses and other training required by Nike or Nike Flight.
- Actively participate in the Nike Safety Management System and IS-BAO programs.
- Participate in team activities and projects that support the growth and improvement of Nike Flight.
- Achieve the goals and meet deadlines for completion of assigned work.
- Operate with the highest levels of safety.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure the safety, comfort and convenience of passengers.
- Ensure compliance and follow the policies and procedures outlined in the Nike Flight Operations Manual.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, local and foreign regulations.
- Utilize Office products (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook and etc.) to prepare, complete and present completed projects.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years as Captain with a corporate flight department or equivalent work experience
- Expert working knowledge of aviation activities, Federal Aviation Regulations and flight operations
- GV or G550 rating highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Valid airline transport license with multi-engine and instrument ratings
- Ability to pass FAA Class 1 physical examination every 6 months
- Expert ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism as this position routinely deals withthe highest executive levels at Nike
- Superior customer service skills including strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work on teams
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects
- Minimum of 5000 flight hours highly preferred
- Minimum of 2000 hours as Pilot-In-Command highly preferred
- Minimum of 2500 hours in multi-engine aircraft preferred
- Minimum of 2500 hours in jet aircraft preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Physical Requirements:
May be required to perform a wide variety of physical tasks which are generally basic, repetitive and routine in nature. May be required to sit, stand, or walk for long periods, in addition to being required to stoop, kneel, crouch, push or pull. May be frequently required to reach with hand and arms, use hands to finger, handle or fell small and medium sized equipment and/or machinery and exerting force or lift up to 50 pounds. May be required to work with toxic or caustic chemicals, be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. May be required to work with or near large machinery and moving mechanical parts so, they may be subject to higher noise levels, vibration, and there may be a risk of electrical shock.
Job ID 00324376