Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Project Manager, Retail in our New York City, NY office!
Project Managers manage the successful completion of multiple Interior Design projects while providing excellent client service and leadership and guidance to project team.
Interior Design Project Manager candidates must have:
- 8+ years of experience working on corporate office and commercial interior design projects with a specific emphasis on retail projects.
- Must have a BA/BS in interior design or architecture.
- Certified Interior Designer / NCIDQ certified or licensed architect
- Knowledge of CAD and Revit
- Experience working directly with clients from business development, presentation, negotiation and project completion.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.