Our client's Sales team is responsible for reaching out to the insurance brokerage community to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the company's Benefits Administration platform. Their SaaS Platform helps brokers manage their groups and employees with benefits administration, HRIS, compliance, and other HR related services.
- Responsibilities Manage and cultivate sales leads obtained from online and in-person marketing efforts.
- Drive full sales cycle by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities in Salesforce
- Build a revenue pipeline through personal activity of emails, phone calls, and discovery/demo's
- Become a subject matter expert in uncovering challenges that face our customers.
- Provide sales demonstrations on all features of the the company's platform including configuration of insurance benefits and management of employer/employee information.
- Communicate all potential client requests to engineering/product team to ensure the company continues to evolve to meet the needs of our market.
- Close monthly business and drive revenue by navigating the buying process, engaging internal and external stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- 1+ years of sales in high activity transaction sales
- 80+ calls per day, 10 Go-to-Meeting per week
- High energy
- Comfortable managing large numbers of concurrent sales leads – highly organized.
- 1+ years of sales - transactional SaaS sales,HR/Insurance/Health Benefits Broker sales, Medical Insurance Carrier sales, HCM/payroll sales, Benefits Administration sales, experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment out of our Summerlin, NV (Las Vegas) office.