You are an experienced HR Professionalwho is an expert generalist and hasexperience in all thingsHR. You strive to be viewed as a true business partner and love providing guidance to all levels of the organization. You love to collaborate, but also enjoy working alone when needed. You’re a curious, determined solution-finder who is motivated to achieve excellence. The Grayling Oriented Strand Board (OSB) mill started up in 1982 and has a fully functional High Performance work system. You will be both a member of the mill Lead Team and anexperiencedHR team,reporting to the Eastern RegionHR leader. We are looking for an ambitious, motivated individual who is excited about the opportunity to advance within an organization and open to moving to another Weyerhaeuserlocation for the right opportunity. In this role, you will be tasked with building relationships with employees at all level of the organization. You will manage a variety ofHR tasks, both specific to your mill and companywide initiatives. You will be consulting on a variety of topics ranging fromcompensation reviews to work system designs and everything in between. Primary Responsibilities:
- Support, facilitate and maintain a high performing , self-directed, “pay for skills” team based culture.
- Provide consultation on talent management, recruiting and selection of new hires, employee relations, performance management, safety, education/training, work systems, change management, compensation, and diversity and compliance requirements.
- Assist on a variety of projects related to the people aspects of our business.
- Experience: At least 3-5 years of HRexperience, preferably within manufacturing.
- Breadth: We’re looking for a well-rounded professional with a breadth of HR knowledge to pull from.
- Drive: We are looking for someone who is eager to learn about and master our organization.
- Core Skills: Leading organizational changes, decision making, relationship building, ability to influence, experience with issue resolution, ability to grow and develop people.
- Soft Skills: Acting with urgency. Simplifying. Problem-solving. Being flexible. Exercising sound judgment. Listening.
- Technical Skills: Prior PeopleSoft experience is a plus. Must be experienced with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Certifications: SPHR, PHR, etc certification are preferred
- Travel: This role does not have a defined amount of travel, but does require occasional travel.