Pratt & Whitney is seeking a Human Resources Manager to support key businesses within the Military Engines organization. The successful candidate will be a strategic business partner that will provide HR client support and interface extensively with leaders and all levels of the organization at multiple locations. Position will be located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Key responsibilities include:
Develop strong working relationships with the Military Engines organization and the Pratt & Whitney and UTC HR teams.
Utilize standard processes and best practices to align human resource initiatives with business objectives.
Effectively manage and execute on multiple HR processes, including: talent acquisition and development, Leadership Development Reviews, Performance Management, employee engagement, diversity, and compensation planning.
Manage and respond to employee relations issues. Demonstrate the ability to counsel employees on HR processes and procedures, performance management and career planning.
Create and implement innovative and cost effective strategies and tactics to attract and retain top talent at all levels of the organization.
Drive differentiated and meaningful compensation-related decisions to ensure competitiveness and internal equity.
Leverage process improvement/lean manufacturing tools and methodology to align with business needs.
Lead and support special projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degreerequired
- 6+ years minimum experience in Human Resources
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- MA/MS/MBA or other advanced degreepreferred
- Ability and demonstrated skills leading change
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Proven customer focused experience and excellent business judgment
- Ability to influence without direct supervisory responsibilities
- High degree of professional maturity and integrity in handling confidential information is essential
- Strong analytical and systems skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.