At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
Saint Alphonsus Heath System – Boise, Idaho
Full Time, Days
- As part of the Saint Alphonsus Health System Recruitment team, the Recruiter completes full recruitment efforts for assigned job families inclusive of candidate screening, selection, decision making, and job offer creation.
- Identifies candidates to fill positions, manages the interviewing process, and coordinates relocation efforts as necessary.
- Responsible for checking employment references on selected candidates.
- Responsible for determining salary and making official offers to selected candidates.
- Responsible for all technical Employment Reports as assigned.
- Assists with the assessment, planning, and implementation of recruitment on a national, regional, and local level.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
- Performs a variety of advanced duties requiring considerable judgment and detailed knowledge of recruitment procedures.
- Travels to all Saint Alphonsus Health System locations as requested.
1. Bachelor's degreerequired with preferred field of study in Human Resources.
2. One to three years of experience recruiting staff or applicable administrative support in a professional setting required.
3. Ability to maintain a broad understanding and awareness of HR programs and processes.
4. Advanced computer skills with emphasis on MS Office product line. Knowledge of Workday strongly preferred.
5. Attention to detail and ability to perform efficiently to meet deadlines and to forecast employment needs. Must be able to organize and manage a heavy workload.
6. Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with applicants, employees, management and administration.
7. Proven, exceptional oral and written communication skills needed.
8. Must have a valid, current and unrestricted driver's license.
- Continuing Education & Development opportunities
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Retirement– 403b
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Programs
- Short and Long-Term Disability
Why Saint Alphonsus?
- We are serious about fostering an environment focused on personal and professional growth and offer opportunities that empower our colleagues to develop their careers.
- Saint Alphonsus Health System is a four-hospital regional, non-profit, faith-based, Catholic ministry with over 4,300 associates and a 950+ medical staff which serve 700,000 people in Idaho and Oregon.
- We are anchored by the only Level II Trauma Center in the region, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Boise), providing the most experienced care to the most critically ill patients.
- Centers of Excellence include: Cardiovascular, Neuroscience, Oncology, Orthopedics, Trauma & Emergency and Women's & Children's.