Less than 5 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast paced environment.
The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative and operational support for the CEO. This role will focus on project management, department administration tasks, calendar maintenance, meeting organization, reporting and presentation coordination.
In this role, you will:
· Coordinate and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings and key projects in order to assure timely and accurate completion and to assist with various projects as required
· Set up and maintain sensitive files and records for executive management and assist with complex and confidential company information requiring discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
· Manage and maintain CEO’s calendar, schedule regular staff and otherinternal meetings and provide backup documents for scheduled meetings
· Gather, assemble and analyze information and data from a wide variety of sources and create reports, agendas, correspondences and memos
· Propose and implement creative ideas on how to improve administrative processes across the team
The ideal candidate will be excited and motivated working in a fast paced and team based environment. He/she will be an excellent multitasker who thrives on juggling multiple assignments simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have experienceworking with confidential and sensitive information and will pay close attention to detail. This person will also be a brand ambassador for our client when talking to internal and external customers.
Qualifications will include:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ Years’ experience in an admin role with demonstrated administrative and secretarial skills, or equivalent project management related business experience.
· High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint.
· Ability to team with other administrative staff in the orchestration of meetings and projects