Confidential Company • San Jose, CA
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
$90K - $110K
Posted on 10/07/17
San Jose, CA
5 - 7 years experience
$90K - $110K
Posted on 10/07/17
Looking for somebody with Executive Admin experience in large companies (pref tech). Willing to relocate applicant if they are outside the Bay Area.
- This position requires the individual to exercise judgment and initiative, practice a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast moving environment and multi-task in order to get the job done
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and maintain confidentiality
- Calendar management responsibility for internal and external meetings–using insight, decision-making, and prioritization skills with regards to managing action items
- Preparing and managing confidential information. Being privy to such sensitive information there is a need to maintain good practice with integrity and diplomacy
- Planning/project management skills to coordinate employee/client events
- Managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisition submissions
- Providing back-up support for other members of the administrative team
- Ability to interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors
- Resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Anticipate the needs of the executive’s team
- Credibly and competently interact with other executive assistants and managers
- Proficiently utilize MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in business related field is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience.
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, adhere to deadlines and multi-task
- Strong Technical skills: proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills; ability to prioritize, take direction, and work independently on projects.
- Customer focused attitude is a must!
- Ability to learn new technology, processes, and change directions quickly
- Ability to be effective and efficient in a fast changing environment
- Ability to handle confidential information with diplomacy and tact.
- Compassionate. Excellent people skills
- Desire and ability to positively influence the culture of the department and the company.
- Have a genuine interest in the business and want to understand how we function, why we function, who our clients are, and what our industry is about.
- Ability to create and maintain effective relationships
- Professionalism, attention to detail, and integrity
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be comfortable making decisions, and be comfortable working on initiatives that require confidentiality
- Sense of humor, desire to have fun
- Willing and able to help others maximize their engagement with the company
- Extremely organized with exceptional follow through
- Individual must be a team player