Executive Assistant needs 10-15years' experience in similar positions. Adept at dealing with customers and their key personnel.
Executive Assistant requires:
- Associates Degree or BS in Business/Marketingdegree or related course subjects preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Apple/MAC environment
- Extensive working knowledge and high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook •
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; strong editing and grammar skills. Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Experience supporting senior level executives
- Previous experience in the technology industry
- Experience working with a multi-national company
- Ability to type
- Ability to look at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to sit for at least 8 hours/mostly sedentary work
- Ability to push/pull/drag up to 25 lbs • Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching • Ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less
Executive Assistant duties:
- Maintain senior management calendars, schedule appointments and conference calls.
- Prepare itineraries, make travel arrangements, manage changes and adjustments with calendars.
- Support special projects and reporting as requested.
- Positively represent company through proper phone etiquette, and efficiently routing and screening messages. Interacting with other administrative contacts at clients, internally and with vendors. • Effectively prepare and edit presentation materials, using templates, layouts and formatting to create reusable content. •
- Assist with preparation of meetings - booking conference rooms, schedulingconference calls, catering, etc. •
- Compose and prepare correspondences including letters and email; editing and grammar review as needed. •
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion. •
- Intimately know internal office functions such as, but not limited to, use of I-Expense, GetThere Travel, PeopleSoft, HR forms, purchase orders, purchasing card