This is a very exciting opportunity to support one of the most successful executives in Asia. he has recently opened an office in Menlo Park and will be opening another one in NY.
- They are looking for an Executive Assistant that will support this executive and his wife who is heavily involved in Philanthropy.
- You would support the Executive 80% of the time and 20% for the wife.
- This is an investment firm, they prefer both a Mandarin speaking EA and experience in financial services.
- Must have a degree!!! A plus if you were born in China and came here after age 8 as they feel you would understand the culture.
- There is occasional travel to the NY office.
- There is traditional EA support but also personal support with events, entertaining, personal travel. The couple just moved to Menlo Park at the end of 2016 from China.
- This is an eight person office and is growing to 15. You would be part of this growth and can grow.
Responsibilities · Arranging travel, including flights, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling is require to take notes at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations. Calendar Management.· Organizing, and ensuring Chairman is well prepared for meetings; · Executing office and home related requests, errands, home related coordination and any other related duties as needed.
They are both active philanthropists and give to many causes – child education, medical and healthcare programs, disaster relief and other social causes in China.
Prior strong EA experience with a degree from a good school or someone with a degree from a top university that is a quick learner.