More information about this job:
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide a broad range of high-level executive administrative support to the CEO, CFO, Board of Directors, and investor relations as well as other members of the senior leadership team. This position requires thorough knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures. The incumbent must be able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Directly supports CEO and CFO in terms of calendar, travel, expenses, coordinating Board of Directors meetings and generating Board of Directors materials. Also, provides support to other senior level executives as needed.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Screens callers, mail and visitors for CEO and CFO.
- Maintains phone contacts and calendars, schedules and coordinates internal and external meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 7-10 years of directly related experiencerequired.
- Previous experience supporting CEO is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience highly preferred.
- Well organized individual able to coordinate meetings for Senior Leaders and to prioritize in a fast-paced operating environment.
- An excellent communicator skilled in both writing and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to manage an external facing role with diplomacy and grace dealing with Senior Leaders in the finance and biotechnology industries as well as individuals at nonprofit or governmental organizations.
- Experience in a global environment with awareness of cultural differences in business practices in major countries.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information, interactions, and situations.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and complete multiple simultaneous projects and tasks.
- Strong typing, editing, proofreading, grammar, and scheduling skills.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills required.
- Must be detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high priority tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and apply good judgment.
Job ID 2017-1607