Executive Administrative Assistant
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Duration: Fulltime Hire
The position is responsible for supporting the Executive Administrative Assistant to the CEO with providing general administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO’s Executive Assistant.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Works in a professional and focused manner
- Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Displays excellent communication skills required to communicate effectively while remaining calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, while having a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Three to five years’ professional experience in an executive assistant role preferred.