Engineer/Architect Constr Planning & Prog SA
11 - 15 years experience • Business Services
Our client, the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC), is responsible for providing responsive, flexible full-spectrum installation engineering services. AFCEC missions include facility investment planning, design and construction, operations support, real property management, energy support, environmental compliance and restoration, and audit assertions, acquisition and program management. The unit conducts its operations at more than 75 locations worldwide.
We are seeking candidates for a Construction Planning and Programming Engineer or Architect position located in San Antonio, TX
• Assist the client in making investment decisions related to the repair, long term sustainment and routine repair of fixed facilities
• 10+ years of engineering experience in requirements identification, planning, design, construction and/or facility maintenance.
• Extensive experience in Air Force Sustainment Restoration and Modernization processes, terminology and funding cycles, BUILDER SMS data sets, facility projects analysis and forecasting, requirements and cost definition, and benefit and risk analysis in Construction Planning and Programming (CCP)
• Knowledge of Operations and Maintenance program management (CONUS and OCONUS), Data Management, Analysis, Research focusing on Air Force or DOD civil engineering and Organizational Transformation (specific knowledge of Air Force CE Transformation a plus).
• Experience in, and knowledge of, design and construction standards across a wide variety of facility types.
• Experience in, and knowledge of, installation master planning.
• Knowledge of facility asset management (ISO 55000 knowledge a plus)
• Knowledge of cost estimation techniques and software related to facilities construction, renovation and repair.
• Knowledge of destructive and non-destructive testing methods to evaluate pavement condition.
• Experience in CADD/BIM applications relating to fixed facilities (utilities and buildings)
• Experience in leading others to achieve established goals and timelines
• Ability to work independently to achieve both broadly described and narrowly proscribed work outcomes
• Experience within Department of Defense Agencies or the uniformed services.
• Specific Air Force experience required
• Appropriate college degrees required
• Ability to lead small teams of personnel a plus but not required
• Professional registration is a plus, but not required.
• US citizenship required
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
To Apply, click Apply to Job below.
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) provides technical support services and project support personnel to its defense and civilian agency clients. CNTS specializes in locating hard to find candidates for rapid response requests throughout the country. It provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including information technology, science, engineering, construction, research & development, facilities management, program management, and mission support. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNTS is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
Job Order #11241