Employee Benefits Sales Consultant
As a dynamic and growing organization, Associated Financial Group is seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Professional to join our team of Employee Benefits Consultants.
Associated Financial Group is a premier employee benefits, business insurance and HR consulting agency based in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. We are known for our high energy, innovation and commitment – to our clients and each other. As an Employee Benefit Consultant, you will build and maintain relationships with businesses, tailoring employee benefits and human resources programs in order to facilitate new business production. We provide you with a wealth of resources to help you reach your full potential. Every day at Associated Financial Group brings real opportunities for success and career development. In fact, our employees made us one of the best places to work in the Midwest!
- Top earning potential –the more business you develop, the greater your income!
- 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan and Pension Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package, banking benefits and wellness programs
- Great Sales training and onboarding along with Personal & Professional Development
- Leading edge technology, comprehensive tools and resources to assist you –including top tier access to a wide variety of insurance carriers from regional to global
- HR Solutions –clients have direct access to HR Consultants and services
- Partnership with Associated Bank provides a competitive edge –we have the ability to service our client’s total financial needs.
- Community involvement/volunteer opportunities highly supported. Networking opportunities with Company Resource Groups
As an Employee Benefit Consultant you will discover and create relationships with companies and buying influences. A consultative approach is used with prospects to uncover needs and provide solutions in the area of group employee benefits. Although you will specialize in the group employee benefits segment of our business, you will also have strongpartnership support from agency experts to offer a broad range offinancial service solutions to clients. New business acquisition and clientretentionis critical to success.
- Spend significant portion of time seeking out new business by sourcing prospects (cold calls, warm calls, referrals, etc.), conducting introductory meetings, proposal meetings, and renewal meetings with businesses and organizations using AFG’s value added services and Strategic Selling methodology in order to generate and retain new business relationships.
- Deepens client relationships through cross selling -referring customers to business partners within and across lines of business who can best meet their needs.
- Acts as the quarterback on the servicing team to meet client expectations and retain clients - including being an advocate for clients with insurance carriers, third party administrators, service staff and professional resources.
- Maintains sold understanding of all of AFG products and services, attends sales training seminars and product knowledge workshops. Stays current with industry trends.
As an Employee Benefit Consultant you must have a passion for results, are self-motivated, and possess the ability to develop strong business relationships in order to develop new business. The successful candidate will have Insurance Industry experience, ideally demonstrated by a designation or two, salesexperience, and a strong desire to work in a client relationship capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of Insurance Industry and/or Benefits experience which could be achieved through any of the following: insurance agency or insurance carrier experience, or HR Benefits role
- Prior Salesexperiencerequired and prior Insurance Sales is highly preferred
- Life and Health and Property Casualty Licenses required within 3 months of employment – preference given to those with existing insurance licensing.
We hire smart and ambitious self-starters and provide a wealth of resources to help you reach your full potential. Therefore, seize your new career opportunity as an Employee Benefits Consultant withAssociated Financial Group and come join in the spirit of our success! IND123
: Day Job
: WAUKESHA-STONERIDGE N16 W23250 Stone Ridge Dr Waukesha 53188
Employee Benefits Sales Consultant II-1611430