Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
- Design, development and/or Verification activity for platform software (firmware, drivers) compliance with DO 178B DAL A.
- Verification of embedded software executing on ARM7architecture.
- Analyze, investigate failures observed during verification and provide summary details to development team.
Technical Skill Required:
- Experience working development/verification compliance DO 178B DAL A
- Strong fundamentals working with Microcontrollers architecture.
- Experience in developing code modules for ARM7 controllers and Keil IDE.
- Must possess very good understanding of RTOS and device drivers.
- Very good understanding of I2C, SPI protocol interfaces.
- Experienceworking with DOORs, PREP, SVN.
Soft Skills Required:
- Positive attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Hungry for growth
- Problem solving
- Quick learner