Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Drives business outcomes by consulting within HR on how data and analytics can enable change and produce results
- Leads the function responsible for providing the company with people data, metrics, analysis and insights
- Defines priorities and informs long-term insights including an analytics roadmap, with short and long-term goals and a focus on improving predictive capabilities
- Owns vision, roadmap, implementation and support for reporting and analytics tools/services (Workday, Power BI, SAS…etc.)
- Builds out full employee lifecycle metrics for understanding the entire employee experience from application to exit
- Consults with Center of Excellence leaders and business partners and analyzes cross functional data to identify business improvement opportunities and potential projects
- Conducts predictive and behavioral modeling in support of talent acquisition, turnover and retention, workforce effectiveness, leadership development and employee engagement
- Challenges the status quo and constantly seeks continuous improvement for all HR processes, initiatives, ways of working, etc.
- Serves as subject matter expert for HR related metrics at Vista Outdoor.
- Benchmarks key measures against external industry, region and "best in class" peers and applies best practice research to identify links between human capital and business performance
- BA or BS required, MS or PHD preferred
- 8+ years professional experience in analytics with exposure and understanding of reporting, workforce analytics, and HR/analytics tools and technology
- Results orientation with strong track record of success and real impact
- High-impact communication skills with ability to present complex data in logical, concise and insightful ways to all levels of management and leadership
- Experience with business intelligence visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, SAS)
- Passion for empirical research and qualitative research
- Experience with statistical analysis, predictive and behavioral modeling
- Experienced people/team leader