We use Agile to design, develop, deliver, and support our applications. Our Applications teams work on mobile apps, integrations with other companies, and internal and external websites. We are seeking a talented Architect that is able to contribute full stack in a Microsoft shop.
- Involved in all aspects of Agile SDLC.
- Provide expertise and SOLID development principles to deliver quality digital, web, and mobile solutions.
- Should be proficient in software design patterns and practices.
- Perform application design reviews; from application interaction to code levels.
- Responsible to provide business and technical solutions.
- Should able to develop POC using cutting edge technologies to meet business goals.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and lecture the concepts to tech leads.
- Define and approve enterprise standards for our new applications.
- Story analysis, breakdown, and estimation.
- Should able to review and understand application telemetry and define preventive measurements and longterm solutions.
- Graduate degree in computer science and Information technologies
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft’s Web and client-server technologies.
- Database: MS SQL Server and MongoDb.
- Microsoft TFS, Visual Studio, Azure and cloud computing
- SOA/REST/WebAPI Service Implementations.
- Application performance tuning and optimization.
- Analytical, problem-solving and end-to-end mindset.
- Self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast pace with rapidly changing priorities.
- Understanding application security vulnerabilities
- Knowledgeable with Test driven development practices and procedure across all layers of application development.
- SiteCore experience (any other CMS systems)
- Mobile development (Xmarin or any other cross platform frameworks).
- Experience with ecommerce, retail, automotive, financing.
- Web tagging and analytics, SEO concepts.
- Experience with Azure, such as Web and Worker roles and Azure service bus.
- Web and Windows services.
- Familiarity with server and network configurations.
- Continuous integration and delivery implementation
- ALM processes and procedures
Requisition ID 2017-64886