*Position is located in the Southeast with relocation assistance provided. *
- Manages and oversees all aspects of the company's commercial real estate project management.
- Prepare and present high-level presentations and analysis summaries to senior management.
- Communicates and interacts closely with operations and executive management to plan and execute projects within the corporate real estate function.
- Works closely with local office managers, operations management, information technology, legal and finance for all office requirements.
- Identify, negotiate and resolve complex projects.
- Develop and maintain leasedatabase of key terms, dates and metrics for costs, occupancy and utilization.
- Maintain and manage all appropriate records, serve as a resource to senior management on questions/issues regarding facilities use.
- Oversee the company's shared office services budgets, staffing and activities, including maintenance and repair costs and actions.
- Travel domestically to company locations.
- Ensures all aspects of the real estate processes, strategies and objectives are achieved.
- 10+ years of experience in corporate real estate within a growing organization with 150+ global sites.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management capacity.
- Must have strong contract negotiation and management experience.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal.
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of staff across multiple office facilities.
- Clear communicator with ability to interact with senior leaders