Growing Healthcare organization located in Oceanport NJ is looking for a Controller. The Controller will be responsible for guiding the financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures. The Controller will also:
• Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
• Review and approve all Company cash disbursements including checks, wires and/or all ACH’s.
• Manage Accounts Payable, Payroll and Treasury functions.
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
• Monitor and confirm financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
• Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Liaise with business units, debt holders, senior management and other third parties for accounting and financial inquires.
CPA is a must
10+ years of experience
Prior Controllership experiencerequired
Healthcare a plus not required