8 - 10 years experience • Agriculture
Growing company is looking for a divisional controller.
They will be responsible for managing day to day activites, supervising staff, creating company financials and supporting the CFO.
This company has a very professional culture, friendly people with a good work/life balance.
- Assist CFO in creating company financials
- Follow Month/year end procedure
- Manage accounting staff
- Account Reconciliations
- Support and work withauditors
- Present financials to leadership team
- Review and implement policies, procedures and internal controls
- Ensure the existence of competency of financial systems and procedures to comply with GAAP, SOX and corporate policies and procedures
- other duties as assigned
Salary depends on qualifications and experience.
Relocation package available!