Construction Sales Representative
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Construction Outside Sales Representative For Waste Connections of Oklahoma?
Are you creative, self-driven, and money motivated? Are you as comfortable interacting with people at the top of the ladder as well as at the bottom of the ladder? Do you long for an interactive, fun, and casual yet professional workplace? Is an unstructured and open environment just the ticket for you? If you answered yes to all of these questions, join us at our Oklahoma City, OK offices as an Outside Sales Representative in Construction Services.
A Day In The Life Of A Waste Connections Construction Outside Sales Representative:
- We are a busy, high energy company so the bulk of your time will be spent selling construction waste removal and disposal services and growing our business in the Oklahoma City metro area and surrounding areas.
- This is a high volume selling position so you need to deliver daily in regard to preparing bids, gathering data for your weekly call reports as well as calling new and existing customers.
- Your relationship with your customers is crucial. You are their partner in assessing needs and providing effective solutions.
- Keeping the pipeline full is a must. Pro-active, creative selling is an ongoing process. This is not a telemarketing position – business and relationships are built by face-to-face contact.
- In the midst of it all, you need to keep your manager updated on status of all your selling and pipeline efforts and progress including preparing bids, salesreports, and tracking revenues.
- Another key component of this position is working with your District Manager and Sales Manager to define and execute a marketing strategy for your assigned territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with large general contractors
- Make routine visits with existing customers
- Get involved in multiple networking groups
- Check Dodge reports and other lead notifications daily
What You Have To Have:
- 3+ years outside business-to-businesssales with a proven track record of success selling in the construction industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or a related field
- Marketing and brand development experience
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills
- Ability to travelrequired. The bulk of your time will be spent in the field in your assigned territory
- Willingness to relocate for management opportunities
What Would Be Great To Have:
- Solid waste industry or equivalent experience
What’s In It For You:
You will be joining a great team and a company in a “work hard, play harder” environment along with a competitive base salary plus commission. In addition, we offer
- Guaranteed commission for the 1st three months
- Company paid phone and iPad
- A set monthly car allowance
- Ongoing field training