- Function as a strategic and analytical resource who can translate theory into actionable results. Provide on-going compensationconsulting services such as job evaluation, external market pricing, internal equity, and policy interpretation. Make recommendations to line management regarding title assignment, base salary levels, total compensation opportunity, and/or hiring ranges for a given position.
- Participate in various compensation and performance management related projects which involve revision, development and/or re-design of existing programs. This includes high-level project management, partnering with appropriate internal and external resources, and ensuring that projects are on-time and on-budget, while achieving desired goals and objectives. Use analytical rigor to interpret quantitative and qualitative information and draw conclusions in a logical, systematic way to prepare recommendations.
- Accountability for hands on execution of the annual compensation planning processes, including merit, bonus, and equity Ensure that the various compensation programs are in compliance with established guidelines, processes, and procedures. Conduct and/or oversee incentive pay structure and long term equity compensation plan research and analysis.
- Build and maintain strong and effective working relationships with HR Business Partners, Finance, Legal, Tax, and Payroll and Benefits. Provide communications and training to HR and the business on the objectives and design features of the compensation and performance management programs, to ensure that plan objectives are met and are consistently applied. • Specifically work closely with the benefits function to ensure that the total compensation and rewards programs are complimentary and meet the unique requirements needs of the various business units and employee groups.
- Partners with the HRIS team to ensure that appropriate measurements are identified and data gathered for use by the compensation department. Ensures that timely and meaningful analysis occurs and results reported to management for use in making decisions related to the compensation programs and performance of the company.
- Coordinate and provide information in support of 10-K and Proxy filings, including the Proxy’s CD&A and Compensation Tables, coordinating requests to third parties for data to support filings, and coordinating responses from otherinternal departments for data requests.
- Manage all Employee Stock Purchase Plan processes, financial modeling, compliance and communication globally. Includes review for implementation of ESPP in new locations when necessary.
Job Requirements : A successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years relevant work experience (3 years compensationexperience) required
- Pro-active, problem solver with areas of strong expertise in pay-for-performance compensation design
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance and corporate governance for executive compensation and global incentive programs, specifically including equity programs; public company experiencepreferred
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to work with different departments and third-party resources to achieve mutual goals
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, data, project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully both independently and as part of a team
- A strong client focus with outstanding judgment, critical thinking, and with superior interpersonal and communication skills