Location: Denver, CO
We have been retained by a leading private equity firm to identify the right CEO for one of its portfolio companies. The company is a middle market, educational products and services company that is well positioned for increased profitability and is poised to grow both organically and through acquisition with the leadership of the right CEO. Our private equity client partners with management to drive continued growth and value by creating a Board of Directors, strengthening the leadership team, sharpening strategy and execution, and delivering organic and acquisitive growth.
- 15+ years of progressive professional management experience, including 3-5 years of recent CEO or business unit leadership.
- A demonstrated track record of driving margin improvement and operational efficiency.
- Commercially-oriented skill set with a proven track record of building and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Experience re-engineering and improving processes that drive efficiency, increase profitability and support revenue growth.
- A proven ability to leverage technology and systems to drive operational improvements and profitability.
- Strong interpersonal skill set.
- BS/BA required; MBA or relevant Masters a plus.
- Previous experience in a private equity-backed company is strongly preferred.
The CEO will also play a key role in:
- Leading the Company’s overall growth and possessing a strong and innate sense of how to run and scale an education services company.
- Advancing the culture of the Company with a high-energy approach and strong sense of urgency.
- Establishing, improving, and leveraging key metrics and key performance indicators that drive operational performance, including producing accurate reporting of operational results.
- Working with the Board of Directors to develop and define strategic business direction.
The CEO will be able to bring an experienced, professional business process and systems mentality into a dynamic and entrepreneurial, private equity environment.