Location: St. Louis, MO
We have been retained by our private equity client to identify the right CEO of the fast-growing portfolio company. The business is changing its industry through a dynamic combination of technology and exceptional customer responsiveness. The CEO will have the opportunity to lead and build a dynamic company creating significant value along the way. Currently, the business is a healthy, growing, and profitable PE-backed lower-middle market enterprise with significant upside. The private equity firm will support the CEO in driving an aggressive organic and M&A strategy.
The right CEO will have exceptional leadership ability and a proven track record of spearheading successful and innovative changes in business services.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO will be responsible for leading the company’s overall strategic direction, profitability, customer acquisition efforts, operations, budgeting process, financial performance, and customer service. He/she will drive results and accountability through the executive leadership team and the entire organization. Finally, the CEO will lead the company to a successful and profitable exit, with a minimum revenue of $250M.
The CEO will also play a key role in:
- Leading continuous technological and operational improvement to drive increases in sales performance, revenue growth, and EBITDA.
- Defining and communicating the company’s goals, objectives, and services.
- Building, cultivation, management and ongoing development of a high performance team concept throughout the organization.
- Leveraging the company’s market leadership and service offerings.
- Establishing, improving, and leveraging key metrics and key performance indicators that drive operational performance, including producing accurate reporting of operational results.
- 20+ years of progressive and upwardly mobileexperience, including 3-5 years of recent CEO or business unit leadership.
- 5+ years of recent GM experience (including full P&L)
- Experience re-engineering and improving processes that drive efficiency, increase profitability and support revenue growth.
- Experience in BPO, tech-enabled services, or heavy-transactional services.
- Experience as a CEO of a private equity-backed company is strongly preferred.
- Early career experience in a larger, blue-chip, world-class company is ideal.
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, team-building and culture-strengthening
- An undergraduatedegree; MBA a plus, but not required.
National Search; Relocation to St. Louis Required