Looking for an experienced Chief Architect with background in commercial IT communications and military operations. This position is responsible for leading the program to develop, maintain and govern the architecture across the enterprise. The Chief Architect is also responsible for defining the enterprise architecture process and architecture review process, as well as for leading the integration of these processes with other related business and IT processes.
- Analyzes all aspects of the network, makes recommendations on key technology, architecture, and vendor decisions, drives a common vision in a multi-supplier global environment, and enforces key policies and practices across the infrastructure via networkaudits.
- Manages the overall technical relationship between Air Force and AT&T.
- Works with Air Force to establish, modify, and manage architectural requirements.
- Serves as executive escalation point for technical aspects of the supported services.
- Responsible for assessing technical, deployment, and operational requirements and developing detailed designs for complex solutions.
- Drives service process improvements based on Air Force experiences and recommendations.
- Understands Air Force business needs to support ongoing satisfaction with the delivery of products and services.
- Understands Air Force networkassociated policies and reviews new network solutions to support compliance with AT&T and Air Force policies. Recommend changes to operational documents as necessary.
- Participates in high-level risk and impact analysis activities that are typically performed before work order development. Responsible for guiding the evolution of networkarchitecture
The ideal candidate will have 10-20+ year first-hand experience in IT engineering and design and master’s degree in computer science. Demonstrable experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and industry.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and possess TS/SCI clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1848471