Are you a driven finance professional with not-for-profit experience looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a CFO to join a great not-for-profit company, responsible for overseeing all accounting and financial aspects for the company.
CFO Job Duties:
- Oversee all core accounting functions, including month end close
- Oversee financial planning, including budgeting, forecasting, and developing and monitoring performance metrics
- Present monthly financials to the Board of Directors
- Assist external auditors with coordinating the audit
- Develop and supervise a staff
- Other special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 7+ years of progressive professional accounting experience within a not-for-profit required
- Health insurance industry including Medicare experiencerequired, experience in FQHC highly preferred
- Supervisory experiencerequired
- Advanced technical and analytical skills required
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
CFO Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $115, - $145,, plus bonus potential! Relocation assistance available!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! , please contact us via our website at .
JOB ID: 6037