Responsibilities for the role of CFO:
• affords strategic economic management and selection making on troubles affecting Tabitha.
• Develops and directs normal financial method and regularly evaluates agency’s economic characteristic and overall performance based on past, cutting-edge, and predicted destiny overall performance.
• Meets with the Tabitha executive group and commercial enterprise unit directors on a ordinary foundation to make sure understanding and create accountability for key monetary metrics. Provides technical economic advice and information to manual duty and financial duty.
• gives financial management and oversight to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations and widespread accounting principles.
• allows guide suitable fiscal selection making for business units, and presents know-how and key have an effect on to endorse on choice-making.
• In partnership with key individuals of the Finance/Accounting crew, directs education of reports, economic analysis, budget proposals, projections, pro-formas and special financial facts as vital.
• Establishes and keeps credibility with the organization and the Board of administrators as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
• Establishes systems and tactics to manipulate and screen income, disbursements, capitol assets, items receivables and foundation property.
• Directs education of comparative evaluation depicting historic and projected information to inform Tabitha choice making.
• Optimizes the handling of financial institution relationships and initiates suitable techniques to beautify coins function.
• courses budgeting system via education of key monetary troubles.
• Develops reliable economic projection process and reporting mechanisms that include minimal thresholds to satisfy working wishes.
• Demonstrates proficiency in Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement regulations and the associated value reviews.
• continues a near courting with reduced in size provider providers for auditing and consultation.
• responsible for overall structure and functions related to the body of workers of the Finance/Accounting workplace to meet economic desires of Tabitha.
• regularly evaluates the Finance/Accounting branch to determine degree of provider to each inner and outside stakeholders.
• Evaluates and provides appropriate increase and improvement opportunities for people at the Finance/Accounting groups.
• ensures accurate and well timed guidance of tax returns, compensation reviews and some other documents required of the Accounting workplace.
• Be a key stakeholder in all ‘Request for thought’ engagements, and recommend on any contracts that Tabitha might also input into.
• performs otherresponsibilities and unique tasks as assigned by the President/CEO.
Requirements for the role of CFO:
- 5-7Years experience as a CFO within a for profit healthcare setting.
- Working knowledge of medicare & medicaid regulations.
- Post acute experiencerequired.
- Experience with the following; Bond issues and capital leases, Insurance and Risk Management, Medicare and Medicaid cost reporting,Home health and SNF billing systems.
- Strong leadership and ongoing strategic contribution to the success of the organization.
- Adheres to the Tabitha code of conduct at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
- Lincoln, NE
- CFO within a For profit healthcare setting: 5years
- Broker partnership: 5years
- Post acute: 5years
- Medicare & Medicaid regulation knowledge: 5years