Chief Financial Officer
Bellevue/ Kirkland WA Area
This company is a roll-up of businesses in the manufacturing and component manufacturing space. The first acquisition has been forming metal components to meet the needs of the industrial, gages, controls, automotive, and appliance marketplaces for more than 55years. They have recently been acquired by an equityinvestment firm that is actively building its portfolio across a wide variety of industries and have poised our organization for growth. In anticipation of this growth and additional acquisitions.
The CFO will be responsible for building a corporate finance team, all due diligence for all mergers and acquisitions, manage the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, develop the financial and operational strategy and metrics tied to that strategy of the company. In addition, will be responsible for managing Human Resources and IT. The CFO will report to the CEO and work closely with Private Equity Partners. This position will be based in the Seattle, WA area.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, information technology, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of acquired companies.
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Perform due diligence and supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
Master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsibleexperience for a medium size company ($100 to $500 million). Private Equityexperience would be preferred. Experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant.
Preferred Industry experience in manufacturing and component supplies.
Will work in an office environment. Extensive travel to company subsidiaries will be necessary, as well as to investors.