Ardent Health Services invests in quality healthcare.
Ardent makes considerable investments in people, technology, facilities, and communities, producing high quality care and extraordinary results. Since 2001, those investments total more than $835 million. From newly constructed facilities and expanded services, to lifesaving technology and outstanding opportunities for employees, Ardent is committed to providing its hospitals and clinics the tools needed to succeed.
Recapitalized and supported by the financial strength of Ventas, Inc., an S&P 50 company and leading real estate investment trust, and Equity Group Investments, Ardent is expanding its network and bringing its unique combination of resources and proven management expertise to new communities.
Ardent Health Services has become the second largest private and for-profit hospital operator in the U.S. Ardent Health Services consists of:
- 19 hospitals in six states
- 3,280 licensed beds
- 18,000 employees
- Approximately 500 employed physicians
- $3 billion in revenue
Additionally, Ardent has embarked on a complete install of Epic for its electronic health record (EHR) system in all of its hospitals with the first of its hospitals launching the system in the summer of 2017. The investment in Epic is just one example of Ardent's commitment to high quality care and forward thinking strategy for growth.
Hillcrest Hospital Cushing:
With 166 employees and 99 beds, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing has emerged as a regional referral center offering a wide range of comprehensive services with access to some of the finest group of primary care and specialist physicians available in the region. Offering services in such areas as orthopedics, general surgery, cardiology, ophthalmology, obstetrics, gynecology, radiology, urology, as well as an expanded 24/7 emergency department, lab and educational programs, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing offers an entire team of healthcare professionals dedicated to improving the health of the Cushing community.
Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta:
Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta is a state-of-the-art facility providing advanced emergency and medical services in a location convenient to Henryetta, OK residents. Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including rehabilitation, cardiology, emergency, senior care and surgery. Henryetta currently employs 104 and houses 41 beds.
We are seeking a CFO who is a dynamic leader that can serve as a financial strategist and is not satisfied with the status quo, but is known for actively finding areas of improvement or growth at two of our hospitals in Cushing and Henryetta, Oklahoma! We are looking for someone who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves and has a get it done attitude while maintaining a positive work environment: a financial professional that ensures our practices are progressive, proactive, and successful.
If creating an impact in a growing company while ensuring a healthy work environment through creative initiatives is something you are interested in, then you have found the right place!
- Help create and implement initiatives in order to build and grow the facility
- Help analyze and see ideas from a financial mindset in order help ensure the success of future endeavors
- Consult the Division CFO and Corporate office personnel concerning the facility's financial affairs, financial goals, and objectives.
- Develop the operating policies and procedures
- Ensure the accurate review of product line analysis, and consult with the facility CEO, Division CFO
- Prepare financial and management reports & prepare and administer the facility's annual operation and capital budget.
- Plan and coordinate functions and activities of assigned departments. Responsibilities include evaluating performance and initiating or recommending personnel actions and maintaining good employee relations with department staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting/finance or related field required. Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in Hospital Administration, or Business Administration preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years as a hospital CFO. Experience in an integrated health delivery system strongly preferred.
- CPA certification preferred.