About the Position
The job is very intense plus rewarding, requires a performance driven and highly compeitive visionary leader with a long track record and an entrepeneurial spirit. The General Partner seeks to hire a CEO level Operator who has successfully operated a large profitable private or public enterprise with market capitalization in excess of $500mm to over $1 billion in industries such as Energy & Power, Alternative energy, Industrials, Business services, Infrastructure & Health Care. The Company General partners and Limited partners prefers a CEO who has a long standing track record of success with Private Equityinvestors and otherinvestors. The Company General Partners prefers a CEO/Operating partner who is willing and able to invest alongside our limited partners in excess of $2mm USD in the right investment product. The Company General Partners prefers a CEO candidate with a strong existing network of likeminded corporate executives with similar or complimentary skillsets.
The CEO/Operating partner is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the Portfolio company or group of companies by working with the Board and other management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. Value creation is at the forefront of our strategies and is the underlining reason we exist. The CEO candidate must be ready to make an impact to the topline and bottom line of a portfolio from day one.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financialreports and financial trends in order to assist the Board and senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Improve the budgeting process on a continual basis through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism, which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Act as an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the Corporation may enter.
- Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Strong track record of successful Leadership.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Decision Making.
- Performance Management.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Financial Management.
This position manages the senior executive team and is responsible for the performance management and input regarding hiring of senior-level management.
The Company general partner, limited partner [GP, LP] is a multi-disciplinary externally managed, closed-end, buyout fund who utilizes multiple investment vehicles across Private Equity and a spectrum of alternative assets to invest & manage Limited partner assets. The Company's objective is to provide its limited partners with both current income and Superior capital appreciation primarily through controlling equity and debt investments and, to a lesser extent, non-controlling equityinvestments into leading lower & upper middle-market sized companies in the United States. We will adopt a flexible financing philosophy to maximize our equity returns in corresponding control equity opportunities. We have deep and long-standing expertise in infrastructure, industrial, healthcare, energy and service industries. We seek to unlock intrinsic value in compelling lower middle market equity and security opportunities. We are deep value creation oriented investment professionals. We would be compared to top quartile performers across private equity and alternatives.