Capital Project Engineer - Rochester, NY. Role would be accountable for Capital Projects from $5M to $30MM.
- BS in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing project management experience.
- Professional Engineering and/or PMP certification preferable.
- Drive capital project work of $500K - $30 MM. Best practices are a must.
- Involvement in managing capital projects from $500K and up.
- Experience in managing a budget of $200MM capital project funds.
- The Capital Project Engineer will regularly engage the project steering team to build alignment with business unit and bring about functional direction, request staffing support, pursue assistance with issue resolution, make strategic project decisions and administer status updates, throughout execution of the project.
- Demonstrate team functional capability.
- Will manage multiple levels of projects.
- Create excellence in adherence to PSM, SHE, MIQA, GMP, export controls and trade secrets principles.
- Complete economic evaluations, assemble funding requests, forecast capital and expenditures and asset write-offs, and provide necessary financial reporting.
- Serve as the owner's lead project engineer to provide necessary engineering processes are followed, Champion the "no change" concept and allow only changes consistent with the business and project objectives.
- Describe and assess KPI's to guarantee overall performance expectations for the project are met.