Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 23 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst
Position Number: 299194
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Business Process Modeling, Business system analyst, GUI, SCRUM
**STEM-OPT is not available**
Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Work Location: Alpharetta, GA
Platform: Business Analysis
Start Date: 11/05/2018
End Date: 12/31/2019
Details of Position:
• This Sr BSA will analyze the systems involved and then work with the stakeholders to identify the problems and gaps with the current solution and then develop a new system(s) to replace the current solution.
• This Sr BSA will be required to document the as-is and to-be process flows using BPMN, elicit and document the business, functional, and non-functional requirements, and present the findings to the management team.
• This Sr BSA will act on behalf of the IS team as a liaison between the business stakeholders, the IS development team, and senior management.
• Sr. BSA for this position must be proficient in facilitating work sessions with key stakeholders, diagramming/documenting process flows, documenting requirements, and obtaining stakeholder buy-in.
• The Sr BSA for this position will be required to fully understand the current business process, identify the problems that need to be solved, and help design a solution.
• The Sr BSA for this position would ideally have experience using the agile methodology, preferably SCRUM and TFS, although the BSA skills are a higher priority.
GUI Design - Intermediate
Business Process Analysis - Expert
Scrum - Advanced
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)