What you’ll be doing...
With your superior sales expertise, excellent customer service skills, and excitement for technology, you'll deliver exceptional and innovative business solutions that change the way businesses connect. Whether you're continuously hunting and prospecting for new business or growing existing accounts, you'll consult with customers to identify their business challenges and recommend tailored solutions to solve them---and ultimately, build their business and ours.
- Educating and exciting customers about our innovative business solutions.
- Prospecting, cold-calling, and generating new sales leads.
- Analyzing customer needs and presenting integrated solutions.
- Closing sales and customer contracts.
- Providing follow-up training for new business customers.
- Tracking and reporting progress through sales force automation tools.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is required.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a self-proclaimed tech person and thrive on crafting the right solution to solve a client’s problems. And you are great at explaining how complex technology can solve every day business problems—in language people understand. You don’t mind cold-calling because meeting new people and discovering their needs is what you enjoy. People seek you out for advice and counsel. You drive to win and take the initiative to close deals and help others around you. You know that when the team wins, we all win.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Eligibility to pass Motor Vehicle Record check.
Even better if you have:
- Sales experience. Ideally, solutions-based selling and prospecting.
- Consistently met sales targets.
- Led negotiations, closed sales, and executed contracts.
- Job # 482792