Business Development Executive
at Shipt(View all jobs)Austin
Shipt is improving lives by giving people back more of their time, the most valuable resource. Be a part of building an amazing grocery delivery experience. Our culture is high energy, entrepreneurial, and autonomous.
Shipt is growing and we are in search of a trailblazer to join our team as a Business Development Executive! You’ll build partnerships across Shipt and develop great opportunities for retailers and brands to expand in the rapidly growing world of grocery delivery. You are creative in your approach in handling accounts and bring enthusiasm to potential partners, bringing them to the only conclusion, they must partner with Shipt.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and sign up major grocery partners and CPG brands
- Develop and execute your own partnership strategy
- Engage and educate our external partners
- Assist external partners in growing their business with Shipt
- Develop strategies for acquiring business and setting objectives while constantly analyzing performance
- Provide excellent account and brand management
- Engage with senior leaders of the country’s most innovative grocers
- The Business Development Executive will report to the Head of Business Development
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of Business Development/Brand Management experience
- This position is exempt from overtime for purposes of the federal wage and hour laws
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field
- You have a deep understanding of e-commerce in grocery and related retail industry
- Experience launching regional promotions with top brands
- Ability to own your opportunities and be a strong closer
*This is a remote position/work from anywhere in the US*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.