Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 297639
Location: Raleigh, NC
Desired Skill Set:
Business Analyst, SCRUM, Agile, MS Visio, CRM
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Role: Business Analyst- Expert
Start Date: 10/08/2018
End Date: 10/04/2019
Location: Raleigh, NC
Interview type: In Person Only
Two Business Analysts need to assist CLIENT fully modernize and replace the current Statewide Election Information Management System (SEIMS),
This position will support the CLIENT requirement to fully modernize and replace the current Statewide Election Information Management System (SEIMS), by leveraging the state's existing use of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft's cloud solutions. The new SEIMS application will replace legacy capabilities and also automate manual business processes for major components that include voter registration, voting, election event management, voting site management, board administration and systems functions. It will result in leaner elections administration by consolidating the current thirteen separate applications into one core application as a centralized web-based solution.
The Senior Business Analyst will act as a consultant to:
• Elicit and document business needs by using a combination of document artifacts and verbal and diagrammatic input from business subject matter experts. These business experts may be unfamiliar with BPMN.
• Assess the current state of a business process and identify attributes that can be improved.
• Identify and document use cases or usage scenarios.
• Identify process and information dependencies and conduct impact analysis.
• Advise IT and business stakeholders on pros and cons for different solutions.
• Gain consensus between stakeholders for new processes.
• Produce BPMN process flow diagrams using MS Visio.
• Produce business requirement and user story documentation using MS Word and Excel.
• Perform other duties as assigned to complete project tasks and requirements.
• Creating documentation that reflects business expert input and is suitable for use by developers.
• Gathering, refining and documenting detailed business requirements.
• Documenting 'as is' and 'to be' business process flows.
• Business Rules, Functional Requirement, Process Flow, Use Case, and User Story documentation.
• Defining Acceptance Criteria for each requirement.
• Ability to review Functional Design to ensure it meets requirements.
• Leading and mentoring less experienced business analysts.
• Facilitate and accelerate the interpretation of business stakeholder input into developer ready documentation.
• Minimum 10 years' experience gathering and documenting business requirements (mandatory).
• Minimum 5 years' experience in writing detailed Business Requirements and Functional Design documentation (mandatory).
• Minimum 5 years' experience working directly with senior stakeholders to determine improved business solutions (mandatory).
• Minimum 5 years' experienceworking with cross functional teams (mandatory).
• Minimum 5 years' experience creating process flow diagrams (mandatory).
• Minimum 2 years' experience using Visio to create BPMN diagrams (mandatory).
• Excellent verbal and written communication. Candidate should be able to communicate well with project managers and stakeholders.
• Good knowledge of business processes (mandatory).
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively (mandatory).
• Strong analytical skills (mandatory).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, native English speaker and writer or equivalent (mandatory).
• Minimum 2 years' experience of Election Systems Experience (desired).
• Experience serving as the Lead Business Analyst on combined team of analysts and developers (desired).
• Strong understanding of the CRM Platform and its functional modules (desired).
• Delivering and leading end user training sessions (desired).
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification (desired).
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM) (desired).
• BSc in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or commensurate experience
Required / Desired Skills
• Experience gathering and documenting business requirements Required 10 Years.
• Experience in writing detailed Business Requirements and Functional Design documentation Required 5 Years.
• Experience working directly with senior stakeholders to determine improved business solutions Required 5 Years.
• Experience working with cross functional teams Required 5 Years.
• Experience creating process flow diagrams Required 5 Years.
• Experience using Visio to create BPMN diagrams Required 2 Years.
• Experience of Election Systems Experience Desired 2 Years.
• Experience serving as the Lead Business Analyst on combined team of analysts and developers Desired.
• Strong understanding of the CRM Platform and its functional modules Desired.
• Delivering and leading end user training sessions Desired.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM) Desired
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)