Minimum Requirements: Please provide up to three (3) examples of successfully delivered products for similar projects that demonstrate experience with the following: requirements gathering and translation, functional/ technical specification development, change management and process mapping/improvement. For each project include the client name, project name, project location, summary of services performed, the project manager(s) and budget.
Job Description, Required experience/skills:
- Consultant which may have been gained through a minimum of five (5) years of employment in a responsible capacity supporting mid to large scale and technically complex software implementation projects involving the initiation,
- Planning, execution, and closure of assigned projects, particularly "fixed price deliverables based" projects.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience gathering and documenting business requirements in technical application development settings.
- Client-facing, project-based, and technology implementation work
- Business process analysis, working with requirements/user stories andconfiguring software solutions
- Excellent writing skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Business need analysis, project plan development, and experiencerecommending efficiencies and solutions
- Full life cycle project methodology
- Ability to work with state agency and community-based agency personnel atvarious levels and to facilitate working group sessions
- Ability to describe both functional and process workflow requirements
- Strong communications skills including the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with the project team and key stakeholders
- Flexible team player with strong organizational skills with ability to establish and achieve goals and maintain aggressive timelines
- Ability to understand RFP requirements, existing information systems/process, especially in the financial area, and the impact of the new system on existing DDD processes and workflow.
- Experience automating manual paper-based processes with digital technology
Experience working with the following is desired (NOT MANDATORY):
- Consultant Project management (e.g. Basecamp) or document management platforms (e.g. Confluence, Sharepoint)
- Consultant Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Consultant Lean process improvement
- Consultant Case management processes or software
- Consultant Therap Services platform.