Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 297433
Location: Orlando, FL
Desired Skill Set:
Workflow Foundation, SharePoint, SAP, Budgeting, Business Analyst, Agile, VISIO, SalesForce
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL 32786
Duration: 12+ Months
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
• Identifies business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment.
• Consults internal customers in the optimization and harmonization of business processes.
• Performs business process analysis in order to support business organization through IT solutions.
• Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of business processes and IT environment.
• Supports customization and specifications of modules and applications, and facilitates IT development process towards internal customer.
• Advices business accountable management of the unit, in all IT Demand related issues.
• May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests. Designs and documents new processes.
• Prepares, plans and may execute trainings.
• Supports change-releaseprocesses and implementation of IT security guidelines.
• Analyzes and evaluates trends and developments for applications or Infrastructure solutions.
• Typically reports to an IT Manager or Team Leader.
• Is expected to integrate processes and results from other workflows and disciplines to develop and accountably propose appropriate and effective solutions for significant parts of solutions.
• Need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence.
• Integrate analysis, development, testing and implementation.
• Interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business/technology, and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives.
• Plan own work according to targets agreed, within an quarterly up to an annual cycle, by integrating resources in a project driven environment.
• Provide functional advice and guidance to colleagues and customers.
• A chartered professional qualification or equivalent is typically associated with grades (though not necessary).
• Transfers and applies know-how to/in various contexts. Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence.
• Improves existing processes and approaches.
• All candidates must have agileexperience. No Teleworking options
• Seeking an individual to provide Business Analysis expertise on select IT projects for Client Energy.
• Candidate will be responsible to gather customer requirements, prepare and manage detailed functional specifications, work withdevelopers to ensure the solution meets business needs, and facilitate testing including managing test issues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• The ideal candidate will have performed the Business Analyst role (with responsibilities as described) in at least three demonstrable IT projects and have the following skills/experience:
• Self-directed and able to work with challenging customers.
• Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
• Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational).
• Experience with global project teams including oversight of offshore development.
• Proficiency in technologies such as SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Automated Testing Tools, Visio and JIRA (or similar).
• Experience working with SaaS solutions
• Experience working with Digitalization products and tools
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge.
• Working knowledge of technologies such as SAP, Salesforce, Custom Development or similar experience.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
• BS/BA or higher in related field.
• Five years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as described in this requisition is preferred.
• CBAP or CCBA certification preferred (but not required).
• Right to represent must be attached to applicant's resume.
• Resource must be located locally. Client will not pay for travel/re-location. Resource must be available Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, normal business hours.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)