Inovalon, a growing healthcare data analytics company, is seeking a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will elicit and document requirements in support of Inovalon's Big Data enabled data integration platform. The analyst will work closely alongside of IT development and quality assurance teams, business stakeholders, and project managers. This individual should have excellent interpersonal skills and will serve as a liaison between the development and product teams.
- Conduct meeting with clients and key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and receive formal sign-off’s from approvers;
- Create/Translate business requirements using knowledge of healthcare policy, regulations, and Healthcare IT systems and processes into technical specifications data models, event models, reporting output, technical architecture and related end-to-end data flow;
- Facilitate and drive project meetings with both business and technology teams;
- Analyze data using Excel, reports and other tools to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results;
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business user community and QA teams;
- Work closely with the operational functional teams, operations management and personnel, and various technology teams to facilitate a common understanding of requirements and priorities across all areas;
- Perform business and data analysis in development of requirements and in ongoing support of production applications; and
- Validate Code delivery from Development team. Suggest and be able to discuss the necessary code changes if needed.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experiencerequired;
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exposure to Use cases, data reporting, QA and UAT of projects;
- Deep working experience of flow charting, Visio, MS-Office applications and SQL;
- 2+ years of experince in Agile framework
- Understanding Big Datatechnologies is required; and
- Experince in healthcare indiustry is required.